Saturday, June 13, 2009

Working with Project Payday

Yesterday, I talked about why it is important now more than ever to start your own work at home business. So, let's get started. When beginning this new adventure of starting a home business two things come to mind: Do I want to create one from scratch, or do I want to promote someone else's business. To create your own do cost money compare to using something that is already created. If you're looking to create a cashflow right away, your best bet is to start with a ready made business.

Which brings me to what I want to talk about today. A well known company called Project Payday.
PPD for short can be a nice little money maker. There are three ways to earn with them.

1. Bring in referrals

2. Going Green

3. Working directly with IFWs

I'll explain what that all means. The first option actually brought in over $1,000 for me in 2 1/2 months. I do this by referring people to PPD. If you chose to join them (free), they will start you off with $1.50 per referral. You can always request an increase depending on your ability to bring in referrals. I will discuss my marketing tips in a later post.

Second Option: Going Green means to fill out offers for others and getting paid usually within 24hours of approval. Completing 5 offers can make you anywhere from $100 - $300 depending on the offer amount. I personally have tried this and made good money with it.

Third Option: Working directly with Incentivized Freebie Website (IFW). I have heard of people making from $2,000 to $5,000 a month doing this. I haven't tried this method, but it is worth looking into. To find out more, GO HERE.

That's it for today. I hope this will start you off to establishing your work at home business. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment