Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let's Talk Forex

So, yesterday I tried my hand with a new money maker called Forex Auto Money. This deals with trading the Foreign Exchange or Forex for short. Their website is pretty cool. They even have an interactive game that supposedly demonstrate how to use their system. I've played the forex game quite often. You can check it out on their site, Here. But don't get too carried away, the amount of money you can make is not too realistic.

They have a three day trial for $4.95 (I'm on my second day). I started with $250 and when leaving home this morning had $295. I've started small, so it might not seem like much. I'm going to build up my account some more before playing it like the big boys.

One more thing to note is they have a weekly forex trader challenge. The more profits you make will give you a prize of $50 to $500. It's quite interesting to watch. One trader had a profit of over $19,000. Woow, that's an eye full. To find out more Go Here.

So, even you have no idea what forex is or a seasoned pro, you might enjoy this system. Or if you just want to learn about the Forex, Go Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment