Friday, June 26, 2009

Make money without spending a Dime

I found a little money maker that is free to join called Clixsense. All I do is view some ads and get paid from $0.01 to $5 per ad. So far, I have been paid $7.55 with $2.79 in my account. Now, I know this might not seem like much but it can pay for two kids meal at burger king. I actually received my check while doing laundry and I went home and saw a check from them. It's worth looking into.

Plus, you get tons of ads to view throughout the day. They have gotten very popular over the years and have paid out $627,443 to its members since February 2007. To sign up for free, Go Here

Side Note: On Thursday, I will share with you a new program that just hit the internet. They payout each week on Thursday. I'll let you know about it next week after I receive payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment