Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update to my Forex Account

As stated before in a previous post, I opened a Forex account and funded it with $250. I had some good profits, but had my share of losses as well. I wanted to see how much money I would make within the three day trial that ForexAuto Money gives. I believe anyone can make money in Forex. The ForexAuto Money tells you when to Buy and Sell.

But here's the thing. You must have the heart and patience to trade the Forex. You will make money and you will also lose money. If you don't mind waking up with a deficit in your account; then you'll be brave enough to trade. The opposite is also true; you can wake up with thousands of dollars in your account. But remember one thing, it's not your money until you withdraw it.

I decided to close my account and withdrew $252 dollars. I walked away with $2 profit before I find myself in a bigger hole. Be wise, use money that you can afford to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment