Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Processing Rebate SCAMS

Have you ever wondered if you can actually make money processing rebates. I see companies all over the internet advertising work at home opportunities to process rebates. I got enticed by one of these companies and purchased their program for $97 at the time (now selling for $197). I was so excited to get started. Finally, I thought, I will be able to make money online.

Then reading through their program, reality hits, SCAM. They ask you to join Clickbank to become an affilate marketer, then when someone purchase from you; you can decide if you want to send them a rebate. Full of crap.

This afternoon I was browsing thru the Rat Race Rebellion blog and found an article on processing rebate scams. You can read the article here. Luckily for me, I was able to get my money back after catching on to their scam. A word of warning, do your due dilligence before giving up your hard earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment